Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Veggie Seeds Day 6

I'm so surprised how many of my first seeds have come up in such a short time.  This is the first time that has happened to me.  I don't know if the timing was just right as we have been having exceptionally warm weather here in Central Florida, or if the new soil mixture I made is really doing it's job.  Or maybe a combination of both. 

 Green Beans



 More Green Beans

Marigolds and a Bee Mix Flowers


These are hard to see but they are tomatoes, bell peppers and onions


Radishes and tomatoes



So, as you can see, I have done very well sprouting my seeds this season.

I've been tilling the garden beds which is a lot of work and is taking me a lot of time as we are having daytime highs in the 80's already.  I can only work for a few minutes at at time with that stinkin hoe.  It hates me!

Can't wait to get everything in the ground and start my next round of seeds.  

No comments:

Post a Comment